Olga Trofimova/Getty Images
Valentine’s Day It is a day of celebration of love between lovers or couples. It is celebrated on February 14 of each year. This day is named after 2 early Christian martyrs named Valentine. At the time when the custom of courtly love began to amplify, this day became connected with romance and love. It all happened at the time of Geoffrey Chaucer in the High Middle Ages. Today, this day is celebrated in almost every corner of the world, thanks to great marketing and advertising. Also, it is good to know that there comes a day when lovers could possibly rekindle the old flame if the candles have been blown out. If you ask most people, they will say they don’t believe in Valentine’s Day since every day can be valentine’s day and you don’t need a day to celebrate this magnificent thing called love. But, in this busy, competitive and cynical world, who has time to really love their partner? Worse than that will be when your relationship is going through a rough patch. These are the things that every human being will face since, after all, we are human and not divine creatures. In such unavoidable moments, this day comes to the rescue and serves as an auspicious moment where one could reunite with their respective partners, forgetting everything else and putting their partner at the center of their attention. Also, this day will sprout branches of past memories when you promised that you would never leave your partner until death do you both part. They will revive those days when you were a slave to the charms of your love. Time will flow like a river, wave after wave, very different from your hectic daily routine. These are some moments that will be etched in your memory for life. So, you must be thinking about the many magical things that can happen that day. One of the romantic “magic things” is the bedroom where you can really pour the wine of love on your partner. So, here are some very important tips on how to decorate your bedroom on Valentine’s Day and treat your partner with serendipity.
Pierre-Yves Babelon/Getty Images
1. Lighting it can be very effective in bringing romance to life for both of you. Also, keep the lighting not so bright, ie soft lightning should go the way.
2. Candles can evoke feelings of intimacy. They also let stress escape and make your eyes focus on the neatness of your love and the light of the candles. In addition, they give a romantic air to the room. Also, they should be grouped in many corners of the room for best effect.
3. Be sure to add a dimmer switch to the lightning so that you are psychologically drawn to romantic feelings.
Four. Also, it should be placed Mirrors in such a way that it will reflect the softened light. This will give your bedroom more depth.
5. One should select such window curtains or dresses that are luxurious, seductive and dark so that they can stop traffic lights or any kind of external noise from intervening in the romantic mood that is created.
6. In addition, the window decoration, when combined with the bedding of your choice, will make a big difference in the overall look of the bed and the room, adding a romantic touch to the appeal of the room.
7. curtains or drapes that catch the wind and flow can make one feel like swaying with the charms of the respective partner. This will also add a touch to the romantic appeal of the room.
8. Litter, obviously, is the central point of the entire bedroom decoration, since it is the criterion of the impression that is created in front of the couple. Silk and satin can be the perfect fabrics for your bed. It will give you relaxed comfort in bed, making it cozy and therefore sexy for the night.
9. If one cannot afford the expense of silk and satinthen they could go for rain. It’s really amazing too that the same cozy and luxurious effect can be felt with 100% cotton sateen sheets. Also, you don’t have to pay your arm and a leg for the material, which makes you more comfortable and relieved from the high cost. This comfort will also help you in your bed.
10 Choose the bed colorg remains as central as ever to the fortunes of your romantic evening. One can do everything right, but miss the color bus and mess everything up, resulting in a sheer waste of hard work. In fact, it could be very frustrating if such a thing happened. Therefore, one should opt for pearl, gold or bronze as they are known to create an atmosphere of romance in your bed. Just don’t go for any of the unconventional colors like grey, yellow or pink. Red, black, white, blue and green are also some of the few popular colors that can be relied upon to wear on that special night ie Valentine’s night. Therefore, one should be very cautious about colors, and for more information on colors, check out our article: Room Color and How It Affects Your Mood.
eleven add a interesting texture for bedding is also equally important. Faux fur, velvet, and velor are rich, soft fabrics that can be used for comforters, blankets, and cushions. One of the best and most well-known manufacturers of luxury bedding is Peacock-Alley. They offer a warm and romantic bedding set called Marrakech Ebony. It’s outfitted in shades of gold, green and ebony in prints reminiscent of the African plains. Truly, they look romantic when illuminated by candlelight. Additionally, the Peacock Alley Vienna Ensemble is 100% Egyptian cotton in white on white with eyelet lace.
12 If you are a big fan of old-fashioned romance, then you can use shams, covers, and boudoir pillows. These types of pillows really transport you back to the 1800s with the interesting impression it gives due to its weaving.
13 Adding to the tips, if you want reduce expenses a little, then be creative, that is, try to design the bed according to its novelty. Just try mixing fancy fabrics and create your own style of bedding. If your creation turns out to be good, then you can impress your partner like anything. Even if the creation doesn’t turn out as good as expected, then your partner will also appreciate the fact that you at least tried to be romantic, innovative, and maneuverable, unlike others who set the stage with a little money. Therefore, you can rest assured in this approach.
14 add a pavilion to your bed will also be good but only if you want to go all out. It will give the bedroom a more spacious feel.
fifteen. Finally, some soft romantic music and a bit of potpourri will add a romantic touch, as good romantic music really lights up the romantic corner of the mind. Also, chocolates and champagne will create a richer romantic feeling.